There was a time when...
…leather straps and bungee cords were used as surf leashes, and to even wear a leash was considered uncool. The hard-core surfers called them “kook-cords”! If you fell, you “paid your dues” by swimming to get your board! That was 35 years ago. SURFMORE introduced the first 2" Velcro™ strap design, for comfort and fit. Since then, leashes have become essential to most recreational and competitive surfers, and SURFMORE's original garage operations has grown into a world-wide leader in the surf industry! Meanwhile, SURFMORE has contributed many significant changes to leash technology, such as:
- Swivels to keep the kinks out of the cord
- Pull Tabs to make it easier to release the strap
- The XM stand-out stem on the strap to help prevent stepping on the cord
- The basic bodyboard leash anchor to attach leashes to…
- The EZ Fit™ bodyboard leash strap to provide easier entry
- A dependable, lightweight Power Clip™ quick release for quick exits!
These are but a few of many contributions the original SURFMORE leashes have provided surfers for the past 40+ years. We continue that commitment to provide the best product at a very reasonable price!
A BLAST FROM THE PAST (SOME OF OUR OLD ADS)